BBA (BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) DURATION : 3 YEARS
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management, the minimum eligibility for which is class 12th from a recognized educational board with minimum score of 50%.
MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION) DURATION : 2 YEARS
Eligibility for MBA Program: The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA programme. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized university.
2 &3 YEARS HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
Eligibility for Bachelor's degree in Hospital Management /Administration (BHA) is 10+2 50% marks. One can do Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma courses and MBA in Hospital Administration.10 pass students are eligible for 2 years Diploma courses.
GNM & B.sc Nursing
(1) Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
(2) Minimum education :
a : 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks.
b : 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
(3) Student shall be medically fit.
(4) Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
(5) Student shall be admitted once in a year.
(6) Duration of Course : 04 years